NABERGO GMBH, Philipp-Rosenthal-Str. 21, 04103 Leipzig, Germany, in its capacity of data controller (hereinafter also referred to as "NABERGO'), informs users that personal data is processed when this Website is used, in particular the following:
- personal data (e.g. email address, first name, last name, title, address, telephone number - hereinafter referred to as "data" or "personal data") that is made available by users in case of registration on the Website (e.g. in the context of contact requests and newsletter mailings);
- personal data transmitted by the user’s internet browser each time the Website is accessed, which is stored in the form of log files, also known as server log files. This data includes: Internet Protocol (IP) address of the accessing computer; the name of the accessed page; the date and time of access; referring URL from which the user accesses the page; the amount of transferred data; status message for successful access; session ID number.
Purposes of the processing
NABERGO as the data controller processes the personal data of the user of the Website for the following purposes:
- the fulfillment of user requests (legal basis is the fulfilment of the contract, as well as the legitimate interest of NABERGO to relay contact requests within the NABERGO GMBH to the relevant companies.
- to enable the registration of users on the Website (legal basis is the fulfilment of the contract as well as the legitimate interest of NABERGO to identify their contracting partners):
- the provision of the services available on the Website (e.g. management of the registration process and access to the account, etc. (legal basis is the fulfilment of the contract as well as the legitimate interest of NABERGO to enable third parties to offer their services on the Website);
- the sending of an email newsletter to promote its services, as well as own and third-party advertising to the extent permitted by law or consent-based (legal basis is the legitimate interest of NABERGO in direct marketing, as long as the marketing is carried out in accordance with data protection and competition law requirements);
- analysis of the Website for the determination of usage behavior (legal basis is the legitimate interest of NABERGO to analyze usage behavior on the Website in order to continuously improve this service or to be able to adapt to the interests of our users.);
- integration of social media plug-ins (legal basis is the legitimate interest of NABERGO to fulfil the request of users with enabled social media plug-in to share their information with the corresponding social network.);
- the identification and, if necessary, the blocking of users who have installed a so-called adblocker to block advertising (legal basis is the legitimate interest of NABERGO to provide users who do not block advertising with offers that are wholly or partly financed by advertising.);
- the technical administration of the Website and its operational functions, including the solving of technical problems, statistical analysis, testing and research (legal basis is the fulfilment of the contract, as well as the legitimate interest of NABERGO in a technically flawless and continuously optimized operation of the Website for the best possible customer experience);
- to prevent fraudulent or unlawful activities on the Website or in connection with the site and comply with the requirements of the law (legal basis is the legitimate interest of NABERGO to eliminate faults, ensure system security and detect illegal access attempts or access.)
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 6 I lit. a General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), provided that the processing is based on consent, Art. 6 I lit. b GDPR, provided that the processing is based on the contractual relationship, and Art. 6 I lit. f GDPR, provided that the processing is based on the legitimate interest of NABERGO.
In the context of the Website, services of companies affiliated with the NABERGO GmbH are offered. This includes, for example, the property search, a so-called online marketplace, in which members of NABERGO (also referred to as "Providers") offer real estate for brokerage purposes. The user has the possibility to directly contact the respective Providers arising from the Website without the need for a storage of the contact data by NABERGO. The contact information that is shared for this purpose: first name, last name, email address (as required field), as well as phone numbers, street, house number, postal code (if specified by the user). If you use these services and supply personal data about yourself or give permission for data storage, the use of your data is subject to the data protection rules of the Provider.
Nature of providing personal information and the consequences of a refusal
The provision of personal data by the user is voluntary. You are free to decide whether or not to provide personal data to NABERGO, and you can subsequently revoke previously provided consent to the processing of personal data. Revoking your consent could lead to you not being able to use the Website of NABERGO.
The processing of the personal data of the user occurs only when needed and is carried out exclusively in electronic form, in particular by: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, access and communication, blocking, deletion or destruction of data. The processing operations can be carried out electronically and non-electronically.
Access to data
The personal data is processed by NABERGO, in particular by:
- employees and consultants who are authorized to administer the Website and provide the associated services (e.g. customer service, IT department, etc.);
- employees and consultants in the areas of marketing, finance, administration and accounting and other relevant departments of NABERGO;
- third-party companies (e.g. IT service providers, hosting providers, etc.) to which NABERGO has outsourced services with processing activities in the framework of order processing.
- Providers offering real estate in the framework of the real estate search to which the user sends a contact request.
Communication of data
As data controller, we can supply information about your personal data. However, this information is only shared for the following purposes:
- for the fulfilment of legal obligations and obligations arising from regulations and directives of national or European legislation;
- for legal defense purposes in a court of law in the case of a legal dispute.
Transfer of data
If you are using the services of member companies of the NABERGO GmbH on the Website and establish contact with them, NABERGO will share the personal data you have provided in this case with the respective company from the NABERGO GmbH you wish to contact once your consent has been obtained or on the basis of legitimate interest.
Since NABERGO cannot verify the use of your data by the respective company from the NABERGO GmbH, you should inform yourself about their handling of your data before using their services.
NABERGO stores personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data is collected and processed, including any retention period required under the applicable legislation (e.g. retention of accounting documentation) and, in any case, for a maximum of 24 months from the collection of the personal data.
In order to improve the surfing experience on the Website, NABERGO uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files, generally made up of letters and numbers, that are saved by the users’ web browser on their PC and contain pseudo-anonymized data. Cookies permit a website to recognize the users’ computer, to trace their browsing through several pages of a website and to identify those users who return to a website. There are cookies for technical, analytical and profiling purposes.
NABERGO informs users that they can deactivate or remove cookies in their web browser following the instructions given at the following links:
- Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored).
- Safari (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_US&locale=de_DE).
The Website also uses analytical cookies set by third-party providers, for example by Google (see also provisions regarding the use of analysis programs and tracking tools) and Adroll (https://www.adroll.com/de-DE/about/privacy) as well as Haufe (https://de.onlinehelp.umantis.com/index.php/Cookies).
These are as follows:
a) Google Analytics
NABERGO uses the web analytics service Google Analytics by Google Inc. ("Google") in order to analyse the use of the web pages. The information generated by the cookies about the use of the web pages is generally sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there. NABERGO uses Google Analytics solely with the extension “ga (‘set’, ‘anonymizeIp’, true)”, ensuring that IP addresses are only processed as a shortened version, in order to exclude any direct reference to individuals. Google may share data with third parties, provided that this is required by law or third parties process data on behalf of Google. Google will not associate the IP address of the user with any other Google data. Users can prevent the recording and storing of data by Google Analytics at any time by installing a browser plugin released by Google which can be downloaded at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
b) Universal Analytics
NABERGO uses the Universal Analytics functions provided by Google. With these functions, NABERGO can record and analyze socio-demographic data about users with the help of a Google ID (if available) and cookies generated by Google from advertising content (DoubleClick). If a Google ID is available, the data controller will also record this data across all devices (e.g. if users use a smartphone and a PC), in order to analyze visitor streams across all devices. Users can prevent the recording and saving of data by Google at any time by installing a browser plugin released by Google which can be downloaded under the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
c) Google remarketing and retargeting
d) Facebook remarketing and retargeting
Social media plug-ins
This Website uses social media plug-ins from the main social networks (e.g. Facebook and Twitter). When you visit the website the browsing data can be transmitted directly to the respective social networks, even without direct user interaction. Users acknowledge and agree that the operation of social network plug-ins is managed directly by the company providing the respective plug-in. When users use the plug-ins available through the Website (e.g. log in with their access credentials to a social network, or link their accounts, click on the Facebook “Like” or “Share” button), the users’ browser establishes a direct connection with the server of that social network, which sends the contents of the plug-in directly to the users’ browser.
In particular, the website uses:
b) Google “+1”
Data subject rights
You are entitled to information about the processing of your personal data (e.g. the origin of this data, the processing purpose, the data processing modalities). Under certain circumstances, you are also entitled to object to future data processing, restrict the processing of your data or demand data deletion. Finally, you can at any time opt out of receiving unsolicited advertising material and commercial communications or being contacted for market research purposes.
To summarize, you have a right to
- access information
- deletion (or “to be forgotten”)
- restrict processing
- data portability
- object against the processing of your personal data
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
Please note that your right to deletion is subject to legal restrictions. For example, we are not permitted to delete data that is subject to statutory retention periods. Data we need for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims is also excluded from your right to deletion.
In order to exercise the above rights and request information, users can contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address: NABERGO GmbH, Philipp-Rosenthal-Str. 21, 04103 Leipzig, Germany. In the same way, users can at any time revoke their consent to the processing of their data or request rectification or deletion of their data.
Name and contact details of responsible person:
Name and contact details of the representative in the EU:
Name and contact details of data security officer:
Types of personal data that is being processed:
Suppliers (Address- and Title) and their possible contact persons, even if it is a legal entity, potential tenants and buyers of commercial and residential properties.
Essential categories are:
- Birthdate and -Place
- Telephone number (mobile and/or landline)
- Bankdetails like account number and name of Bank
- E-Mail-Address (provided for correspondence)
- Address of Property
- Maintance Fee (WEG)
- Outstanding arrears
- Possible payments surplus
The recorded data was collected in conjunction with our contractual relationship, as well as from individual mandates.
The storage of the data is necessary to fulfill and complete all assignments, as well as to comply with trade and tax law related documentation and archiving.
The records are derived from your information contained in property management contracts, from Emails and documents as well as information given by you as property owner in your master file data.
With respect to rental agreements data is sourced from the application form.
Compliance with our duties from our property management agreement, execution of necessary maintenance work for rental and private properties (for example Houses, Apartments, Gardens, Garages etc) as well as for technical facilities ( for example Elevators, heating systems, water- and waste water systems, electrical systems and safety equipment).
Billing of heating costs, all requirements of the property management pertaining to residential condominiums(i.e. Account opening with financial institutions, managing the funds, handling of automatic debits), requirements in regard to legal duty to maintain safety, including technical inspection, fire protection as well as observing other technical ordinances, ( for example sliding gates, double parkers, heating systems, elevators, lifting- and ventilation systems).
Data handling and storage is only for our business purpose: To carry out the property management agreements with individual owners as well as groups of owners of appartments and other clients and providers. Safeguarding of our legitimate interest as well as third parties, avoiding hazards to public safety and criminal prosecution.
Collection, processing and use of personal data happens only to fulfill our business purpose, as a property manager and service provider, as well as for an initiating business contacts with prospective clients.
Collection, processing and use of personal data of our employees is only in regard to each respective employment contract.
Job Applicants Data:
Collection, processing and use of personal data of job applicants is only used to facilitate hiring